Saturday, April 10, 2010

E- Coupons Q & A

Q- What is a E-Coupon?
A- An E-Coupon is a coupon that you can load onto your shopping card (Fresh Values Card) via a website like shortcuts.com, cellfire.com, upromise.com, smithsfoodanddrug.com.

Q- How do I load coupons onto my card?
A- You go to the website and register your Smith's Fresh Values card and then start loading coupons onto it. When registering they will ask for your name and the store the card you are registering is for. Then you just enter the bar code number.

Q- What benefits are there in E-Coupons?
A- You can combine a paper coupon with it. This allows you to get twice the savings.
Less hassle and no clipping required. Just load and you can even print your current
E-Coupon list to take with you to the store so you know what coupons you currently have on your card

Q- What coupons should I load onto my card?
A- Any coupons you might possibly use. You can load up to 30 coupons from coupon.com and cellfire.com. On Smith's website you can load 100. So I load any coupons that I might possibly use because sometimes they expire after the day they pull it off the site. The snuggle fabric softener is a good example of this. Smith's website had a coupon a while ago for snuggle fabric softener on there site. If doesn't expire until the end of the month. I loaded it onto my card just in case and I was able to get the fabric softener for FREE.

Q- Is there a way to get the coupon off once it is on?
A- On Smiths website you can remove it. The other sites you have to ether use it or let it expire before it is removed.

Q- How does it work once I am at the store?
A- You just pick your items, go to check out, hand them your card and they come off automatically.

Q- What if my coupon redeemed?
A- If you selected grocery coupons on Shortcuts.com and purchased the items but they were not redeemed correctly you can file a dispute. Have your store receipt and the item you are disputing on hand.
  1. Login at Shortcuts.com (you must be logged in)
  2. Complete the dispute form (Please be sure to provide all requested information)
All other websites just contact them using the contact us tab on there website.

If you have any more questions not addressed here then leave them in the comment section and I will address them A.S.A.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment