Friday, October 1, 2010

$3 Zippered Binder Deal

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Wal-Mart in Payson has all of there school supplies clearanced. I picked up a new binder that is a lot bigger. If any of you have taken my coupon classes I have a large amount of coupons. With the binders only being $3 I took advantage of this deal and bought an upgrade on my current binder.
When I switched everything out I also reorganized my binder and labeled everything.

IMG_4339


They also had Post it sticky notes for $1.00 use your $1.00/1 Post it note coupon and get them for Free. I also picked up a stapler for $.25. So check out your local Wal-Mart's clearance section for some great deals on School supplies.

IMG_4341

 

Great picture I know My camera was having issues taking a picture that close to something. It doesn’t have a manual focus so I apologize for the blurriness of this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment