Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beauty and the Beast deals


Do you already have Beauty and the Beast on DVD or VHS.
Enter your UPC bar code at DisneyRewards.com and get a $10 off coupon to use to upgrade your DVD/VHS to a blue ray combo pack.
Here's what you need to do.
1. Go to Disneyrewards.com
2. Sign in or register
3. Enter your UPC from package
4. Look for a banner to click to print your coupon.

This movie doesn't come out until October 5th but it's always great to start looking for deals.

Speaking of deals, the Disney store has a deal right now that if you pre-order your copy of Beauty and the Beast BlueRay/DVD combo pack for 24.99...with that comes a free lithograph poster of Beauty and the Beast...as well as a $10.00/your next purchase ...you have 2 weeks to use it...as well as a $20.00/$40.00 purchase...you can apply this to the pre-order of Toy Story 3 which will begin pre-ordering the day you can pick up your Beauty and the Beast copy. (thanks to Katie over at Savvyshopperdeals.com for this tip)

if I find any more deals I will post them.

I am very excited for this Disney release of Beauty and the Beast. It's a favorite of mine. This may date me but I was 10 years old when it originally came out and I loved it. I probably wore out my Mom's copy because I watched it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment