Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Double Coupon Tip

Here are a few tips to make the Double Coupon Days experience better.

  • Make sure you print all your coupons.
  • Make sure to load all your E-coupons to your Smith’s card
  • If you want to be a crazy coupon shopper like I did this morning then make sure to list in order of most important to least important the items you want to get. I made that mistake today. With 25 other people trying to get the deals that I wanted I missed out on a lot things I wanted to get. So just make a list. Then you know what to go to first.
  • If you don’t want to go that early and I don’t blame you, then just find out when the store is going to restock and catch the deals on that day.
  • Keep in mind it is always worth going and just checking out deals for yourself. You never know what you will find. Plus you might have coupons that other ladies do not have.
  • It can be very frustrating to want to get a good deal and your not able too. This double coupon event is great because it goes until the 29th. They are going to restock by then. So don’t get discouraged. I know couponing can be sometimes.
  • Keep in mind that we will be getting more coupons on Sunday and you can also catch those GREAT deals as well.
  • Just have fun! Coupon shopping is a lot of fun for me because I remind myself that deals come and go. I will just catch the next one. Today a few of the ladies were talking about wanting the Dawn dish soap while we waited for the doors to open. Dawn dish soap goes on sale for $.50 at other stores as well. So I didn’t even bother going. I walked past the isle and there was a crowed of women reaching and grabbing for the soap. That deal will come around at that price or less at other stores, I promise! Chin up.
  • I try to be courteous of other customers. There were people there today that wiped out the Ketchup even though there was 5 other women standing behind them wanting some as well. Deals will come and go. Be courteous.

Have fun! This is a fun shopping trip and worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment